Sunday, June 15, 2008

Thank you so much for all of the encouraging comments left for Keira! We know they are coming from the heart and it means so much to us. Although she is still back on CPAP, Keira is continuing to improve since Thursday night's setback and we couldn't be more relieved!
Here are some pictures of Keira with her Get Well present from Aunt Marcie...her first doll. Just to give you perspective on our little Tinkerbell (as her Pappy calls her), that doll is really a finger puppet. No, I am not kidding!

5 comments:

Sharon and Larry Dickerson said...

She is just beautiful!! We are still praying for her good health and for your strength to handle whatever comes your way. I hope that you both know that I am here if there is anything that you need. You are all in our thoughts and prayers everyday!!
*your fathers day video was GREAT!!

Anonymous said...

She is alittle sweetheart!
I just want to hold her.
Can't wait to see her this weekend.
love,
mom (grandma)

Anonymous said...

awww! she's adorable! we're all thinking of you little keira leigh!

jackie said...

She is a strong little girl and a beautiful one. Thoughts and prayers are always with you everyday. Can't wait till you bring Keira home.

Anonymous said...

corey I love the video. you got the music right the button . the girls are so sweet. and getting so big. keria is such a angel.
fran hoffman