Ever wonder what your child would do if you told them you were serving up pierogies for dinner and then gave them tofu raviolis instead?
Friday, July 11, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Our family is growing and we want to share it with you! Although the distance separating us from some of you is far in miles, we would like to stay closely in touch by sharing our latest "adventures" in this blog. We plan to keep it updated as frequently as possible so check back regularly and enjoy!
7 comments:
That is one pissed off little girl. Excuse the language but that's what she is. One pissed off little girl.
yes, I know Claire, and she is "not happy" (that is p*ssed off)
can you tell???????
I love that face of hers!
Hey Claire,
What are mom's thinking when they try somthing silly like that?! By the way have you seen the new challenge previews? They look even better than sesame street. I am sure your cousin Livi knows all about them too!
Ew! Poor Claire.
I would be pissed off too Claire if Mommy gave me tofu! ewwwww!!
Actually, tofu is what my brother feeds his kids on a daily basis. They came down South for the summer and they are constantly fed beef, pork, ham, and chicken at all three meals. For the past three summers and counting, they eat like starved savages at their Granny's home. Therefore, the moral of the story is we don't recommend you pull this one of Claire again. LOL
Post a Comment