Tuesday, July 08, 2008

Isolettes are for babies....Keira's a big girl in her open bed!

Here Keira is in her open bed. As I posted earlier, she has graduated from the isolette. We hung some pictures for her to look at. If you enlarge and look closely you'll see a photo of me and Steve, a photo of a smiling Claire looking down at her sister, and an "I Love Keira" picture that Claire made (with some help).

2 comments:

Marcie said...

I don't know why but that picture of Claire smiling in on her little sister cracks me up.
Keira is a cutie. She kind of looks like Livija's baby pictures to me. Odd since Livija is the spitting image of her papa. Wait just one minute.........

Anonymous said...

That picture of Claire is perfect. The expression on her face looks like she's peeking into her little sister's crib and giving her a big smile.

Lots of love to Keira!!!