What did you do to beat the heat this weekend?
Sunday, July 20, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Our family is growing and we want to share it with you! Although the distance separating us from some of you is far in miles, we would like to stay closely in touch by sharing our latest "adventures" in this blog. We plan to keep it updated as frequently as possible so check back regularly and enjoy!
7 comments:
That is exactly what I did :)
gramma
No really... she did. I was there. She sat there stark naked drawing with a pencil at a tiny picnic table.
Hahaha.. I love this.. Claire is going to just LOVE you when she gets older and sees pictures like these!
My mom, Kristin, and I are coming to NJ on Wednesday. I'd love to see you guys!
Classic and hysterical and the cutest little bottom!!!
Claudia
I'm trying to get past Marcie's comment and I can't. I have nothing to say.
Hey Frannie,
I was kidding... I don't know what she saw!!!!! :)
gramma
i think we have another GRAMBO in the fam! claire has a cutie patootie.
Post a Comment