Wednesday, July 09, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Our family is growing and we want to share it with you! Although the distance separating us from some of you is far in miles, we would like to stay closely in touch by sharing our latest "adventures" in this blog. We plan to keep it updated as frequently as possible so check back regularly and enjoy!
7 comments:
I think your wordless wednesday has a paragraph of words attatched.
The picture is quite hilarious though.
I'm with Marcie. LOL!
Where did you take that picture? I LOVE IT!
Corey, I was just telling Christa on Monday that this is my favorite sign at the aquarium. Are we all alike or what?
haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Yeah, I realize I cheated a little with my WORDLESS Wednesday by posting a picture that is full of words. But come on now.....this is hilarious.
Not the picture silly. The unnecessary explanation as to what a Wordless Wednesday is.
Corey are you sure your not the blond sister? lol
Post a Comment