Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Yesterday, July 29th was my due date. It was also the day we finally brought our beautiful baby girl, Keira Leigh, home from the hospital. Keira has come such a long way since her birthday three months ago. She now weighs 5 pounds 5.5 ounces and is a very strong little girl. Scroll down below to see details of her homecoming!

17 comments:

Anonymous said...

She is a beauty!!!
I can't believe how happy she looks! I told you she is STRONG!! :)
She is going to do just great!!!
Claire and Keira!!!
Love the names together! :)
Gramma

Elizabeth said...

Keira is truly beautiful. I am so happy for you.
Uncle Mike

Anonymous said...

Based on all the pictures, Keira needs to teach Nancy Carol a thing or two about smiling and being happy! We're so glad she is home with all of you. Just what the doctor ordered...an extra dose of affection from a big sister, Starla, and two beautiful doting parents. Counting down the days until we get to meet her! Give her our love!
Aunt Elizabeth

amy said...

WELCOME HOME SWEET KEIRA!!!!

Karen said...

Finally everyone under one roof...just as it should be. So happy that Claire finally got to meet her new sister. They are sure going to be good buddies. Karen

Anonymous said...

Look at how happy that baby is!!! I know everything will be fine just by that look. Happy Home Coming Keira!!! U guys are still all in my prayers.
Love
Phyllis

Anonymous said...

I can't wait to meet this determined sweet girl. Look out Steve and Corey!!! She is so beautiful!!

Anonymous said...

HOW EXCITING!! Welcome home baby Keira! You are such a strong little girl - you be good for Mommy!!!

Cor, so happy for you guys - what a little blessing she is! I can't wait to take her portrait!! xoxo Bets

Unknown said...

Congratulations!!!!

I'm so excited to know that she is home.

What a blessing.....and an incredible journey!

We love you all dearly and can't wait to meet Miss Keira!

Unknown said...

Congratulations!!!!

I'm so excited to know that she is home.

What a blessing.....and an incredible journey!

We love you all dearly and can't wait to meet Miss Keira!

jackie said...

She is beautiful. Look at how happy she is. I can't wait to see all of the pictures of Keira and her sister together.

jackie said...

She is beautiful. Look at how happy she is. I can't wait to see all of the pictures of Keira and her sister together.

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful baby! Congratulations to your entire family, and welcome home Keira!

Love,
Leslie

Anonymous said...

She looks like the happiest little girl in the world! Finally home where she belongs! XO!

Anonymous said...

Finally - Gramma told me the good news yesterday so I am checking your blog today - what a beautiful happy little girl! She will be loved so much. God Bless all of you. Can't wait to see Kiera up close and personal so I can plant some kisses!
Love, Aunt Gretchen

Smyth3 said...

again, AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

corey,steve
just wondering how everyone is making out. how is claire and keria doing? hope all is doing fine