Thursday, August 21, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Our family is growing and we want to share it with you! Although the distance separating us from some of you is far in miles, we would like to stay closely in touch by sharing our latest "adventures" in this blog. We plan to keep it updated as frequently as possible so check back regularly and enjoy!
6 comments:
She is going to be a 'character'...
I can just tell!!! :)
gramma
Ooooooh...I see the makings of mohawk! I can just imagine the blog post you'll dream up.
And no, Keira's butt does not look big! She's just...full figured.
I think growing "happily healthy" is the PC way of stating this fact. Mike and I have a bet she'll weigh more than Nancy Carol within a few months, or weeks at this rate!
Aunt Elizabeth
I wish I could blame mine on a nappy [ie. diaper]
Miss Kiera, I was just talking about you with your Grandma.....and I can't wait to meet you soon.
Big hugs........and that little tushie is just adorable, diaper and all!!!
Look at those big bright happy eyes. She is going to be fine. It's amazing what the power of prayer will do.
love, Phyllis
Ding! Ding! Ding! Time for an update!
Post a Comment