First Outing As A Family Of Four Ok, so we didn't go anywhere exciting. It was just a walk around the neighborhood. But after being cooped up in the house all this time, it felt WONDERFUL to be out and enjoying the beautiful weather.
Our family is growing and we want to share it with you! Although the distance separating us from some of you is far in miles, we would like to stay closely in touch by sharing our latest "adventures" in this blog. We plan to keep it updated as frequently as possible so check back regularly and enjoy!
5 comments:
Awww! the girls look happy..
the neighbors must have wondered when they would see you all :)
Corey, your hair looks nice..
I forgot you got a haircut.. :)
mom
I think Corey's happier than the girls. She's like flowers in the attic.
Marce, you always manage to make me laugh out loud. And yes, sad but true. I felt like it was my first day out in the sunshine in WEEKS!!
I loved that comment -
"flowers in the attic"
ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!
gramma
(I was going to write something about letting the wind blow the stink off ya')
Oh Grambo.
Post a Comment