Pictured here are just some of the friends she's gotten to meet over the past couple of weeks. As you can see, Claire Bear is happy to be reunited with her friends too!
(Pictured are: Keira & Lill, Aubrey & Claire, Gabbie & Claire, Keira enjoying the sunshine from her carseat, and Christa with Keira)
4 comments:
Corey
keria is so sweet. look like she is ready to cry
I was so happy to finally meet Keira. She is beautiful and so sweet. Next time I won't be scared to hold her. Aubrey was very excited to see her friend Claire and to my surprise Starla too. Can't wait till the next playdate.
Keira never knew there were so many people in the world. Love the pictures.
1. Titi Lill always has a new haircut. She's so chic
2. Aubrey got so big! She is a cutie. Seriously though, remove the red eye
3. I love Gaby's ponytail
4. Is Christa a hand model?
It was about time for an update.
Does it annoy you that I'm constantly remarking on how much Keira looks like Claire? Cuz she does. So sweet! (P.S. I'm with Marcie on Titi Lill. I just love saying her name!)
Post a Comment