at 20 weeks old
If all goes as planned, Keira will be taken off her oxygen tomorrow! We'll keep you posted!
Thursday, September 18, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Our family is growing and we want to share it with you! Although the distance separating us from some of you is far in miles, we would like to stay closely in touch by sharing our latest "adventures" in this blog. We plan to keep it updated as frequently as possible so check back regularly and enjoy!
12 comments:
Beautiful......
Little Stevie :)
gramma
YAY! Now you will only have one cord tying you down. At least that one is more mobile. I'm looking forward to pictures of Keara in different rooms of the house!
So, where to first? I bet the deck...or maybe the den. I am sure she will do just fine. Can't wait to see those "tape free" cheeks!
Yes!!! Can't wait to see pics of Keira's big smile outside in the sunshine! Congrats to the whole family!
Corey
Good luck today Corey i be keeping my finger cross.
Fran Hoffman
That's wonderful news - I'll keep my fingers crossed for you.
PS-in the bottom/2nd picture I can totally see Steve in Keira.
Leslie
Such wonderful news.
She is just adorable.
Claudia
I mean Keira. OOPS
we are waiting for to let everyone know the great news 2:11pm friday
um...what?
Did I miss something?
Wow, those big eyes, sweet smile, I just want to pinch Kiera's CHUBBY cheeks!
Amanda & Glen
Post a Comment