At the moment I don't have time to post about Claire's birthday weekend,
Monday, October 27, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Our family is growing and we want to share it with you! Although the distance separating us from some of you is far in miles, we would like to stay closely in touch by sharing our latest "adventures" in this blog. We plan to keep it updated as frequently as possible so check back regularly and enjoy!
9 comments:
I thought I was looking at a picture of myself for a minute. Can't wait to hear all the great Birthday details. Happy Birthday Claire Bear.
I don't even know where to begin. The costume? The diaper? Starla's leg? This picture is priceless.
Thanks for the close-up of the costume! It's even cutier than I imagined. And with Starla hugging Claire....such a priceless moment.
Aunt Elizabeth
This is how I used to look after a big weekend...
Before kids!
Gramma :)
sorry we missed all the fun. saw the pictures, looks like thay had fun.
aunt paula, uncle scott
and cousin scott
What the hell does Jackie and mom do on the weekends?
Marcie, I said 'before kids :)'
and wouldn't you like to know !
mom
corey, you just set yourself up for this one....she's your clone...after a DKE formal.
glad it was fun...we missed you!!
All of this commentary is cracking me up.
Post a Comment