Claire Sings the "A B Song"
Click the link above to check out Claire's singing skills.
Our family is growing and we want to share it with you! Although the distance separating us from some of you is far in miles, we would like to stay closely in touch by sharing our latest "adventures" in this blog. We plan to keep it updated as frequently as possible so check back regularly and enjoy!
7 comments:
Poor tongue!!!
Very cute.... even mommy knows her abc's :)
Gramma
you sing great claire how is keria doing. i think we need some new pictures of keria soon
She's adorable. I love the bow on her head. Livija could watch this over and over again.
Way too cute! I especially like how she likes to make it into a duet with her Mommy. Miss you!
Nancy Carol
1. I spent the first 10 seconds of the video in a frozen panic waiting for her to choke. This is why I can't have kids.
2. "Oh, that was weird." Corey, I laughed out loud!
3. Is Claire a baby genius? Is it normal for a kid her age to be able to sing that song?
i hope everyone is well. need new pictures
i know someone birthday is coming up are you party already.
Post a Comment