Tuesday, October 07, 2008

PAPPY'S 60TH BIRTHDAY was spent with family and friends at Alba Vineyard's Fall Festival. Unlimited wine, good food, live music, beautiful weather, and great company. Can you think of a better way to celebrate a birthday or a Sunday afternoon?





































9 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a perfect day!! Your family is so beautiful and the pictures turned out great. Happy Birthday Tom!!

Anonymous said...

Um, why does Claire have cuter footwear than I do? Also, has your sister been giving you photography lessons? These pictures are beautiful!!! Happy Birthday, Pappy!

Corey and Steve said...

I know. Aren't her little boots cute? They were hand-me-downs from the Harker Girls. As for the pictures...I can't take credit. They are a combination of pictures taken by my mom, Marcie, and me!

Lill said...

It's almost not fair how good your Dad makes 60 look. Happy Birthday Pappy and Many, Many, More......

jackie said...

Happy Birthday Pappy! Looks like such a fabulous day. That picture of Claire on the bouncy is GORGEOUS! Keira must of had a blast outside with so much going on around her.

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Tom. You and Dad are now in the 60 and older club. HAHA BTW I love that pic of you and Marcie. You guys look so great. All of you do.
love,
Phyllis

Anonymous said...

What a great day!!!
We had the perfect weather -
Great friends and familly...and food!!!
Daddy, Pappy, Tom - really enjoyed himself!!!
I think we need to do it again next year!!!
Phyl... plan on a trip out around this date... that is Alba's annual Harvest Fest and we are going to do it again... minus another birthday as Tom has had all of his - :) Linda (gramma)

Anonymous said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TOMMY D!!!

you guys look fantastic...what a beautiful day of fun!!

Unknown said...

It was so wonderful looking at all these photographs.....what fun, what a beautiful and happy family!!! I'm so glad that I'm a part of it.