Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Our family is growing and we want to share it with you! Although the distance separating us from some of you is far in miles, we would like to stay closely in touch by sharing our latest "adventures" in this blog. We plan to keep it updated as frequently as possible so check back regularly and enjoy!
3 comments:
We had so much fun that afternoon. I love how great the girls play together. Keira is such a doll and I loved how she just snuggled right on me for a nap.
I love that video, Jackie!!
You can tell they will be great friends.... wait until they are out together ... and the 2 mommies are calling each other wondering where they are and when they will be home... ( I do remember those days...too vividly!)
gramma lynn :)
Oh Gramma Lynn....We will know exactly where they are because we will be outside in the bushes!
Post a Comment