Claire's favorite way to spend her time these days is playing with her puzzles.
Click the link below to see Claire in action.........
Puzzle Time 11/16/08
Our family is growing and we want to share it with you! Although the distance separating us from some of you is far in miles, we would like to stay closely in touch by sharing our latest "adventures" in this blog. We plan to keep it updated as frequently as possible so check back regularly and enjoy!
5 comments:
She is quite the animated little talker, anymore..
She will be a teacher too, you wait and see! :)
Gramma
ps... Hi Claire...
where is keria pictures i miss when you don"t update her too every week.
COCKA DOODLE DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! Hilarious!!! I'm big laughing!! i loved it!
I just now watched this video and it is sooo cute! I love how excited she is to sound out all the animals!
My favorite is the pig and the silly cow.
Post a Comment