27 wks old
11 pounds (approx.)
It is getting harder and harder to keep the nasal cannula in Keira's nose. Her arms and legs love to punch and kick and it is inevitable that her quick little fingers grab at the cannula and pull it off many times throughout the day. The bad part is that her poor cheeks get really irritated from the tape being pulled off and get red and sometimes swollen. :(
The good part is that I get to see her adorable face free of tubes, sneak in a few kisses on those chubby cheeks, and get pictures like this one.
8 comments:
I'm sorry, I didn't realize that Steve started wearing pink! Seriously, she is his mini-me!!!
Boy, I 2nd that, Frannie!!!
Corey has 1 "baby Corey" and
Steve has 1 "baby Steve"!!!
It was kind of like that with Corey and Marcie and Tom and I!
Kind of makes you wonder what a
3rd one would look like??
She looks so cute!
My theory of her weighing more than Nancy Carol is quickly coming true. Uncle Mike owes me money on this bet. Keira really is one beautiful baby!
Look at those happy little cheeks!!! Maybe a 3rd one would resemble Starla. Beautiful blonde hair, deep brown eyes, and a tail.
I have the MOST beautiful granddaughters! Keira is getting a bit chubby and I LOVE to see it happening? I still can see her when she weighted in at one pound and ten ounces. Keira looks so healthy now. GREAT JOB Corey! Please tell the girls that I MISS THEM SO VERY MUCH and that I am sending them all my love . Grandmom Mc
So funny , when I saw this pic, I thought she looked just like Corey! But of course with chubbier cheeks! Must be so satisfying to see chubby cheeks after her bitty birth weight. Congrats. What a cutie!
DITTO to the steve comparisons!!! it's hysterical!!! an exact replica of steve!!! (sory karen!) she just looks beautiful and healthy...what a long, crazy journey...to be this smiling little chubby cherub. i love it. hi.
Post a Comment