Claire wasn't the only McQuaid girl to be doing a little holiday baking. I did some too in preparation of the annual cookie swap I host. This year didn't exactly go as planned though. First, a lot of people couldn't attend the date I picked. Then Keira got a nasty stomach virus the day before the swap. It was too late to cancel, but I couldn't risk infecting everyone with the virus germs either. Plan B was to meet at a bar/restaurant to swap our cookies. It actually turned out really nice. Conversation was good, cookies were yummy, chocolate martini hit the spot, and NO CLEAN UP! Merry Christmas!
Tuesday, December 23, 2008
Claire wasn't the only McQuaid girl to be doing a little holiday baking. I did some too in preparation of the annual cookie swap I host. This year didn't exactly go as planned though. First, a lot of people couldn't attend the date I picked. Then Keira got a nasty stomach virus the day before the swap. It was too late to cancel, but I couldn't risk infecting everyone with the virus germs either. Plan B was to meet at a bar/restaurant to swap our cookies. It actually turned out really nice. Conversation was good, cookies were yummy, chocolate martini hit the spot, and NO CLEAN UP! Merry Christmas!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I had a great time at my first cookie swap. However, I am not having a good time trying to button my pants after the swap!
I want to come to this cookie swap if it is held in a bar :)
gramma
Post a Comment