Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Mommy & Daddy's Weekend Out on the Town!
That's right, Steve and I finally got out of the house....with no kids!
First, we got all dressed up and went to Steve's company holiday and 20th Anniversary party at Buena Vista Country Club.  I guess Claire had never really seen me dressed up before because she went crazy when I came downstairs in this dress.  She kept touching me and smelling me and even lifted up my dress to take a look.  It was so cute to see her so impressed with how her mommy cleaned up.  Ok, either cute or sad that all she sees me in are sweatshirts and ponytails!!  


The following night was our friends Jeff and Gina's annual Christmas party.  Tons of food, drinks, friends, and FUN!



2 comments:

jackie said...

You are one hot mama!!!! Claire must of thought you were a real life princess.

Lill said...

I had the same reaction to you on your wedding day! lol