Friday, February 13, 2009

Aunt Marcie came down this past week for a visit and to do a photoshoot of the girls.  I had a blast styling the girls in their tutus while Marcie did all the hard work with the camera.  The final products are a surprise Valentine's Day gift for Steve and the following posts are some of my favorites of both Claire and Keira.  I hate to sound like I'm bragging, but aren't my daughters  just the prettiest little things ever?  :)

If you like what you see and would like to check out more of my sister's photography, click on the links to the right... Liepins Family Blog and MarcieLiepinsPhotography.  As many of you know, Marcie and Imants are in the process of adopting from Korea.  Marcie is using her love for photography to start a business that will help her to make money to put towards the adoption expenses.  From there she is hoping to build a career in photography.  I think she has the talent to do just that.  What do you think?

2 comments:

Marcie said...

The website is under construction and will be better.

Anonymous said...

I'm thinking about having a baby just so Marcie can take pictures. Or maybe a new puppy? Yes, a new puppy!!!