JUST HANGING OUT...
Claire, 28 months
Our family is growing and we want to share it with you! Although the distance separating us from some of you is far in miles, we would like to stay closely in touch by sharing our latest "adventures" in this blog. We plan to keep it updated as frequently as possible so check back regularly and enjoy!
5 comments:
I especially love all the "group" shots, like the one of Claire and Keira on the couch- So cute! Seeing Claire have so much fun on that sit-n-spin makes me want one though!
I love the one of Claire making such loving eyes at her sister! Keira looks so happy.. especially in her Jumperoo. Just curious, did Claire get a hair cut? Either way, both girls are gorgeous.
I love it...
A Corey clone and a Steve clone..
(except Keira is a girl of cours :)
they look so happy!!!
You are a good mommy and daddy!!!
These are absolutely precious.
-Claire's hair is ridiculous
-They look like best friends
-take your garbage out.
heehee.
Take you garbage out. HAHAHA. Adorable pics, Corey. Your girls are too cute.
Post a Comment