Friday, March 13, 2009

HANGING OUT AT THE HARKER'S



After weeks of trying to get together for a playdate, we were finally able to get out and visit Claire's friend Aubrey.  Joined by Beth and her sons Collin and Coen, all of the kids (and mommies!) had a great day.  Claire is still talking about her visit to Aubrey's house and asks me repeatedly "We go to Aubrey's house NOW?"

5 comments:

Marcie said...

That first picture literally made me LOL. Keira is saying, "check out this guy". Too funny. The kids are all beautiful. I'm glad everyone had fun.

jackie said...

DO you believe how great the kids all played together? It was a great day and Aubrey had so much fun with her friends and so did mommy. Can't wait to see Keira and Coen start chasing eachother.

Linda Devlin said...

They are all so cute together!
I bet they will be friends for a long time to come! enjoy them ;)
gramma d

Anonymous said...

Every picture update just floors me. Both of the girls are growing so fast. Keira is ALL steve.
love
sarma

Corey and Steve said...

I kinda wish in the first picture Keira was wearing an "I'm With Stupid" t-shirt. How funny would that be?