Tuesday, March 17, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Our family is growing and we want to share it with you! Although the distance separating us from some of you is far in miles, we would like to stay closely in touch by sharing our latest "adventures" in this blog. We plan to keep it updated as frequently as possible so check back regularly and enjoy!
4 comments:
Could your McBabies be even more cuter? Our favorite Irish picture has always been baby Claire with her Irish button and jug of whiskey; however, the big Irish sister kissing her little Irish sister? We have a new favorite! I'll have to put Nancy Carol in a white turtleneck (while her green dress still fits her) so Grandmom Mc. can have her three little lassies in (somewhat) identical poses. Thanks so much for sharing the wearing of the green! Truly made my day!
SO SWEET!!!!! WHAT BEAUTIFUL GIRLS YOU HAVE!!!!
I just realized my grammatical error in the previous comment....I simply meant "cuter" not "more cuter." Those gals are just so lovely that they are worthy of being the "most cutuest" ever. :)
Pretty, pretty, Irish lassies!
gramma
Post a Comment