Happy Birthday Sweet Girl
Today Keira turns one.
Click the link below to watch our one pound ten ounce miracle grow into the beautiful, happy, lovable girl she is today.
Our family is growing and we want to share it with you! Although the distance separating us from some of you is far in miles, we would like to stay closely in touch by sharing our latest "adventures" in this blog. We plan to keep it updated as frequently as possible so check back regularly and enjoy!
7 comments:
(dictating Livija's birthday message)
Keira, I love you. I don't think she's gonna blow the candles out, because she's still a baby, and cryin. I think she's still a baby. Is Keira still a baby, if she won't blow the candles out? But it's not our birthday, we're just going to blow the candles out for Keira because she's still a baby.
cwwsWERX3R54R7F
What a super sweet and very tearful tribute! So proud to be related to one amazing angel!
I hope it was understood that that was Livi's words and not mine.
Anyway, happy birthday little girl. I loved the video. So many things to comment on. I loved Claire talking to her on the couch. "It's me. It's you" heehee. She's come a long way! I hope it's a wonderful little birthday.
I watched this incredible video at work while Elizabeth watched it at home at the same time. Awesome Job! Happy Birthday Little Big!
Uncle Mike
Wow! What a year... she is so beautiful and so strong!!
Brought happy tears to my eyes!
We love you, Kiki Leigh!
xxxxx's and ooooo's,
Gramma and Pappy
I'll have to watch it over cause I couldn't see through my tears!! What a difference a year makes. I love you guys and great job nurturing our little seedling, she has blossomed into such a happy, sweet girl.
Happy first birthday Keira! I just looked back at the beginning of your blog, when Claire was born. (I couldn't remember how premature Claire was born and wanted to see how tiny she was). It is amazing how far both your girls have come in such a short amount of time.
Post a Comment