HAPPY EASTER!
Claire and Keira were showered with even more gifts and the adults ate and drank their way through the day with a feast prepared by Grandmom Esther, desserts, and Steve's spicy Bloody Marys.
Our family is growing and we want to share it with you! Although the distance separating us from some of you is far in miles, we would like to stay closely in touch by sharing our latest "adventures" in this blog. We plan to keep it updated as frequently as possible so check back regularly and enjoy!
4 comments:
What a cute and cuddly cousin picture! Uncle Steve better be prepared...Claire's long legs are going to drive the boys crazy!
The first picture: Claire's dainty pose and bob are ridiculous. And Keira is pointing and saying: "I'm with Grambo." Love these pics! Happy Easter to all!
Ahh yes. The leg crossing is something new. We tell her to "Sit like a lady" and she very dramatically crosses her legs. She cracks me up.
It was a fun day... and such good food.... I wish I had some now! :)
I can't believe how tall and 'long-legged' Claire is ..
Keira is watching every move Claire makes... and will definitely do everything the same :)
gramma
Post a Comment