Tuesday, June 09, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Our family is growing and we want to share it with you! Although the distance separating us from some of you is far in miles, we would like to stay closely in touch by sharing our latest "adventures" in this blog. We plan to keep it updated as frequently as possible so check back regularly and enjoy!
3 comments:
I love the pics of you and Claire sitting in the sand, and the one of you, Steve, and Claire. I love lobster also! We had some lobster at home last Friday to celebrate my b-day a couple days early.
Such great family pictures! Steve makes mighty fine lookin' sand castles. Claire is quite the little sun goddess, too. She looks as if she loves the beach just as much as you do, Corey. Thanks for sharing!
I know you missed the beach last year, but it is going to be a great summer :)
mom
Post a Comment