We celebrated Father's Day on Saturday with Pappy at the Crayola Factory in Easton, PA. Claire and Livi colored with markers, chalk and crayons, and created with clay and play doh. Keira was too little to do any of the art projects, but she loved all the bright sights and playing peek-a-boo in the tunnel. The kids were in heaven! For dinner we took a short stroll over to a Japanese restaurant where we ran up a pretty big sushi bill. The adults were in heaven! (More Crayola pics on my sister's blog, the Liepins Family Blog link on right)On Sunday, we celebrated Father's Day with brunch. We were joined by our friends, the Simonini's. The girls and I got Steve a bathing suit and a pair of flip flops that have a bottle opener on the sole. Come on now, doesn't every good beer drinking dad need a pair of these?! The rest of the day we lounged around. Both girls were pretty exhausted from the day before so it was an early night for everyone.











2 comments:
Love that picture of Keira in the stroller! I imagined this was a similar look she had on her face after crawling and passing her sleep taste!
Hey Core ~ Happy Birthday!!!!
I'm sure you will be posting pics from your birthday weekend, soon!!!
Dad and I tried to call you at 10:11am this morning... your arrival time on June 28, 1973! :)
love, mom and dad
Post a Comment