WHAT'S DIFFERENT?
Yay! They came and took the tank today!
This does not mean that we have been given the ok to remove all oxygen from the house, but at least we are one step closer! We still have the oxygen concentrator and portable tanks upstairs in case of emergency, but the big a** tank (and its monthly bill!) are gone....FOREVER!
5 comments:
Hip Hip Horaayy!!!
The cup on the bottom is moved slightly to the right....just kidding...Great news, woohoo
That's awesome, no more huge tank! It must feel like a relief to have that gone (even though you still aren't totally oxygen free, soon though!)
It was so nice to stop by your house the other day. I wish we weren't so tired and could have stayed longer. We did end up leaving at 4 am the next morning... ugh! But we were home just before 9:30!
Great news! Sorry I've been so wrapped up in my news, I've been neglecting the blog (both yours and mine). Congratulations!
Love the new decor.......wonderful news. Now continuing to pray that it will be less and less and less and then no more!!!! hugs!
Post a Comment