Tuesday, July 14, 2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY GRAMMA ESTHER!

To celebrate Gramma's birthday, we went to the Sugar Hill Inn and relaxed in their dockside seating.  The weather was so nice and the sunlight was hitting the dock in such a way that I couldn't stop taking pictures of everyone!  It was a nice relaxing night and I hope it made for a very Happy Birthday for Gramma Esther.









6 comments:

Marcie said...

Beautiful pictures. Happy Birthday to Esther. Don't forget to give her the gift and thank her for our beautiful card.

Anonymous said...

What cute chompers Keira is prouudly showing!!! Thanks for sharing such sweet pictures. The birthday girl was all smiles, thanks to you and your family.

Aunt Elizabeth said...

Whoops, sorry...that was me.

Linda Devlin said...

Esther looks great!!!
Tell her happy birthday..
Hope she got the flowers!
Looks like you all had a great time..
mom

Karen said...

That Keira sure has some gorgeous eyes! Watch out Daddy, the boys will be coming to your house in 15 short years!

Smyth3 said...

I can't believe all the beautiful moments you capture.