Friday, July 31, 2009

My Jersey Girls 
I took the girls down to Ocean City for our first beach day of the summer.  We met my friend Lill and her two children, Olivia and Jackson.  Claire LOVED everything about the beach....the seagulls, hopping waves with the kids, and digging and rolling in the sand.  Keira HATED the sand, but had fun splashing in the water before taking a nap that lasted ALL AFTERNOON!    I sat in my beach chair with her snoring in my arms while Lill took care of Claire.  (I owe you BIG TIME, Lill!)  The sun was bright, the water warm, and the smiles were huge.  It was a great summer day. 












2 comments:

Linda Devlin said...

Looks like they all had a great day!!!
Lil, your kids are really growing up :)
Enjoy them... ! :)
gramma lynn

Becky said...

Cute pictures of a fun day at the beach. I love the one of Keira sucking her thumb :)