Wednesday, January 06, 2010


Keira
20 months old
19 lbs 11 oz
31 inches

We just got Keira's latest stats at her doctor appointment.
I was a little disappointed that she didn't hit the 20 pound mark, especially since we have been seeing improvement with Keira's eating, but was very excited to see that she grew 3 inches in just 6 months! Wow! Keira is FINALLY on the charts! She is in the 5th percentile for Height for her actual age (making no adjustments for her prematurity). She's still lagging behind in the weight department (even when adjusting), but she is constantly on the go. I bet I'd have trouble gaining weight too if I was even half as active as this little girl is! Our pediatrician is pleased with her growth pattern right now. We have an appointment with CHOP next week. Let's hope they are just as satisfied!




4 comments:

Karen said...

What a cutie pie!

Linda Devlin said...

she is the happiest child!!
my little kee kee!
'those boots were made for walkin'

Aunt LIz said...

LOVE the outfit! Perfect for Keira's personality, too! Some say what they lack in weight, they make up in height. I really hope the CHOP visit went well.

MyMike said...

She is catching up to Nancy Carol. She is so cute!!!