EASTER EGG-STRAVAGANZA!
We spent our Sunday afternoon dying Easter eggs with Gramma and Pappy. Claire was super excited and, with help, did a really good job of coloring the eggs all of her favorite colors. Keira started out excited, but her enthusiasm quickly turned to frustration when we wouldn't allow her to drink the dye or smash the eggs all over the table. Since a tantruming toddler armed with red dye and eggs has the word DISASTER written all over it, we switched the cup of dye for a cup of clean water and the egg for a fake plastic one. Crisis averted and Keira never knew the difference! Whew!
2 comments:
A 'colorful' time was had by all... but I think Steve and I had more fun than everyone with our shiny, slippery eggs ;-)
The picture toward the top w/ Claire looking into the camera w/ a huge smile on her face might be the cutest thing I've seen this week. Happy Easter!
Post a Comment