Wednesday, March 17, 2010

HAPPY ST. PATRICK'S DAY EVERYONE!


Not one of the best St. Patty's days for the McQuaids this year. Claire has pneumonia. Keira has Croup. Both girls have the cha chas and Steve has a fever. I am the last man standing in this germ infested house. Corned Beef is simmering on the stove and I am counting down the hours until 5pm when it will be acceptable for me to have my first (of many) green beers for the night. Slainte.

8 comments:

Linda Devlin said...

not funny... but funny ;-)
Hope they all feel better!
Gramma

Sara B said...

Hope everyone is better soon! Even sick, those girlies are adorable! BTW - what are the cha chas?!

Corey and Steve said...

Thanks, Sara! And just for you......
ChaChas: n. the runs, the trotters, the sloopy poopies, aka DIARRHEA.
Glad you asked? :)

MyMike said...

They look so sweet together, best of freinds.

MyMike said...

They look like best of friends. They are so cute together. Very Sweet.

Karen said...

Adorable little leprechans!

Marcie said...

The sloppy poopies?
Anyway, that first picture deserves a ridiculous caption. I'd love to know what Keira is saying.

Corey and Steve said...

SLOOPY poopies, Marcie.
And I think Keira is saying, "A Pollock, an Irishman, and a nun walk into a bar...."