"They lived, laughed, loved, and left
and our lives will never be the same." -J Joyce
We love you and miss you so much, Grambo.
Rest in peace.
Our family is growing and we want to share it with you! Although the distance separating us from some of you is far in miles, we would like to stay closely in touch by sharing our latest "adventures" in this blog. We plan to keep it updated as frequently as possible so check back regularly and enjoy!
7 comments:
miss you, mom..
Linda
We are so sorry for your loss.
We are so sorry for your loss.
Thinking of you guys. xoxo
this is so mom..... it's almost like she is looking at me and saying it's ok...
That's why I like this picture so much too, Mom. It's just so Gram and so natural looking. It feels like she is right here.
I'm so very sorry for your loss. I know how much your Grambo meant to you. Mrs. Devlin I always hear such wonderful stories of your mother. She will always be with you. Thinking of you guys.
Jackie
And yes it is such a beautiful picture Corey.
Post a Comment