Thursday, March 11, 2010

WE'RE OFF TO THE CIRCUS!








For Christmas, Aunt Liz and Uncle Mike bought us tickets to the circus for when they came to Philadelphia's Wachovia Center. The girls LOVED it. I was a little nervous that Keira would be overwhelmed by all of the excitement of the circus, but I should have known better. She squealed and clapped with a big smile on her face the entire time. Claire was thrilled with her "coppin candy" and the tigers, but was so disappointed that there were no bears. (Of all things, right?) She had it in her head that there were going to be bears and when they weren't there she was....seriously pissed off. No other way to say it. I guess we have a trip to the zoo in our near future!

7 comments:

Linda Devlin said...

Great Pictures... but uh where are the bears?????
loved the video ~

Aunt Liz said...

Great pictures of the animals and clowns, but based on Claire and Keira's eyes, they were not amused. (Although, I was glad to see Mama Bear wearing a smile!)

Tell Claire I will write a letter of complaint to the circus, because when Wilbert was a toddler, they did have bears!

Video was too precious for words. Thank you so much for making my day happy.....again, again, and again.

Corey and Steve said...

No, Liz. They REALLY loved it! The picture of the two of them was actually taken when the circus had already ended and they were exhausted. It was impossible to get pictures of them during it since we were all sitting in the same row.. Believe me when I tell you they were all smiles and cheering right along during the performances. It didn't get ugly until the bears were a no show. ;)

Karen said...

I love how she tells you to put the camera down. So funny the things they say...

Aunt Liz said...

Tell Claire that MyMike is dying to take her to feed the North Carolina black bears at Grandfather Mountain.

Aunt Liz said...

Meant to ask, did the girls get upset when the VIP people were taken on the train around the rings?

Becky said...

At least you know you have yummy snacks at home.
Put the camera down :)
Love the video, Claire is too cute!