Happy 2nd Birthday to Keira!!
We celebrated Keira turning two with a visit from Gramma Esther and some birthday cake. Keira is completely and totally Elmo obsessed these days so we dressed the birthday girl up in an Elmo Birthday shirt. I tried my best to capture a good picture of her in it, but as most of you know, Keira is constantly on the go. Getting a good picture of her these days is not an easy task! Most of our birthday morning photoshoot turned out something like this...
After lots of chasing, I managed to get a couple good ones....
Gramma Esther came over for dinner and showered our little girl with lots of cuddly Sesame Street stuffed animals. Keira loved Grover the best!
Finally time for cake! Check out Keira while we sing 'Happy Birthday'. I have no idea what she is saying or if she is upset or happy over turning two, but I do know she is pretty emotional about it. (And yes....I did make the cake. Funny, right?)
A little unsure about all the singing, but I'm pretty sure she liked her cake!
Daddy needs to learn his manners.
More presents! Aunt Liz, MyMike, & Nancy Carol spoiled her with all kinds of toys for the outdoors. We got to use the sprinkler the very next day and it was a hit!
More birthday pictures to come!
6 comments:
Happy Birthday, KiKi Leigh...!
She is on the run... poor mommy!
Love the cake and the cake face :)
See you this weekend.. to CELEBRATE our little Keira :)
Gramma
I confess...I was stalking your blog for days for a glimpse of Keira on her birthday. Well worth the wait to not only see pictures of her, but the super cute cake and a video of y'all, too! (You must share some of your baking secrets within the next three weeks!) Michael and I cannot believe how much Kiki has grown, not only in personality but in physical appearance, also. She looked so precious in her pink Elmo shirt and leggings. Admiring the picture of her eating cake, I am reminded of the song that you chose for her first birthday montage about Kiki being a "Little Sack of Sugar." Thank you so very, very much for spending the time and creativity on your blog. Because of you, it's almost like we are there. Please give huge hugs and kisses to the birthday girl, and her sassy sister, too!
She is too funny. I can almost hear the little Keira talk as she runs through the yard.
Claire looks like her daddy is already embarrassing her. Have some manners, Steve. LOL
Speaking of Steve, I did not know he wore cuff links? I've been begging Michael for many years to wear them.
Happy birthday! These pics are ADORABLE. I love the first one of Keira...she looks like she's on a serious mission! And Claire's disapproving glance at Daddy's bad manners is priceless. Great job on the cake, Corey!
Happy birthday! These pics are ADORABLE. I love the first one of Keira...she looks like she's on a serious mission! And Claire's disapproving glance at Daddy's bad manners is priceless. Great job on the cake, Corey!
Post a Comment