Spent a beautiful fall weekend in Cape May with Gramma and Pappy. Click the link below to see pictures of the fun we had!
Monday, September 13, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Our family is growing and we want to share it with you! Although the distance separating us from some of you is far in miles, we would like to stay closely in touch by sharing our latest "adventures" in this blog. We plan to keep it updated as frequently as possible so check back regularly and enjoy!
5 comments:
Oh!! I loved it... made me almost want to cry! cause it's over for this year :(
But ~ what a great time!!!!!
and I love the song with it!
Memories~~~~~
I love that song! Where did you get it. Who wrote it. I also loved the pics. It looks like you had a great time. Funny, I know exactly what beach you were at.
Thanks Mike! I was actually looking for a song my mom sang all weekend long by Al Alberts of all people. I came across this song on ITunes when searching for the other one. This one's called "Cape May" and some guy Jeff Touzeau sings it. I downloaded it for 99 cents!
AWESOME!!!! Perfect pictures. Perfect song. And a perfect weekend. Next time we'll have to come along.
"I downloaded it for 99 cents" made me LOL for some reason. I remember wildly exclaming the same remark...in 2003. : )
Awesome pictures!
Post a Comment