Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Claire and Keira are becoming little buddies.
Six months ago I could not leave them in the same room alone without a fight breaking out. "That's MY toy!" "She's pulling my hair!" "Don't touch my blankie!" It was so annoying and it was impossible for me to take my eyes off of them. The typical sibling rivalry is still there, but is being overshadowed by my little girls becoming the sweetest of friends. They know just what to say or do to get the other one to laugh...and I mean big belly laughs that go on and on. They love to sing their favorite songs at the top of their lungs and play "Mommy" with their baby dolls. I love watching this little relationship develop.

The other day I told them how proud I was of their sharing. I told them I noticed they were getting along so much better and were being so much nicer to one another.

I said, "See? You're FRIENDS!" to which Claire responded,
"Good! Then she doesn't have to be my sister anymore?"

Ahhhh....sisters.

2 comments:

Marcie said...

I love this.

Linda Devlin said...

They are the happiest little girls :0) (and lollipops help) :)