Monday, March 07, 2011

We've started a new reward system with the girls to encourage better eating at mealtimes, being more cooperative when getting ready for school, bedtime, etc. Basically, they earn "pom poms" for good behavior. The pom poms get placed in a box, and when the box becomes full, they are rewarded with a treat of some sort. It took nearly three weeks to fill this box, but here they are, proud as can be! Box is full of hard earned pom poms and the girls are ready to go to see their surprise!

Their reward was a trip to
CHUCK E. CHEESE!






3 comments:

Marcie said...

I LOVE Keira's pigtails and Claire's enormous bow. they are too cute.

Linda Devlin said...

she looks like pippi longstockings ;-)

Anonymous said...

Chuck E. Cheese ?!?!?!?!?!

I wanna go!!
Just kidding! I hope they had fun!

Love Olivia <3 =D