Anyway, since I couldn't narrow down my favorite photos to a reasonable amount, I put together a slideshow of the days events. Hope you like it!
Thursday, April 28, 2011
EASTER SUNDAY was spent with family. I took way too many pictures as usual, but with the beautiful sunshine and everyone dressed in their Easter Best, I couldn't resist! A few of our favorite people were missing this year. MyMike, Aunt Liz, and Nancy Carol celebrated the holiday in North Carolina and Aunt Marcie, Uncle Imants, Livija, and Kalvis stayed up north to celebrate with the Liepins family. Hopefully one of these years we'll be able to be all under one roof. Imagine that celebration!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Great memories!!!
love the girls dresses ~
Esther always has such a nice Easter Day!!! ♥
Thank you so much for doing this! You inspired me a long time ago to make video montages, so I realize how much time and energy it takes to make it worthy of many tears and smiles. GREAT JOB!
Post a Comment