Wednesday, January 11, 2012

The weeks leading up to Christmas, Steve and I worked hard on cleaning out the basement to create a little play area for the girls.  We kept it a secret until we unveiled it for them on Christmas morning.  It was a lot of hard work, but so worth it.  I know I will be especially thankful to have this extra space for the girls to play on their scooters and bikes during those cold winter days when we are stuck in the house.
THE BEFORE....
It's almost like an episode of Hoarders down here.  




What a mess!  Where did all this stuff come from?!
THE AFTER....







2 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Wow! The three girls must be so excited! Starla looks as if she has already mastered the slide. We would love to see a Claire or Kiki puppet performance. (Nancy Carol LOVES her theatre so much, but doesn't seem to understand that she is suppose to hide from the audience.)

Marcie said...

love it! Are they using it much?