How can it be that both of my babies are in school?
I was so happy that I was able to see my girls board that big school bus on the first day of school. One of the downsides of teaching in an elementary school is that I often miss events like this because their special school days (like the first day or parties and trips) are often the same special days in my own classroom. This year however, Claire and Keira started the day before I did, so Steve and I were both able to see the girls off to school. It was a beautiful sunny morning and the girls were very excited. I think I was the only nervous one at the bus stop!
![]() |
| I love this picture! It is so them! |
Claire is in the first grade this year....
Claire's backpack/lunch box choices for the year were Ariel and Sophia the First. Keira's love for Jake from Jake and the Neverland Pirates is still strong and so he won as her backpack pick. She balanced it out with a little girly-ness by choosing Doc McStuffins for her lunch box.
It was nearly 25 minutes late, but the big yellow school bus finally pulled up! A few quick kisses and they were off!





No comments:
Post a Comment