Sunday, November 26, 2006






RUB A DUB DUB
RELAXING AFTER THE TUB
Claire loves taking a bath. I've been giving her baths in the kitchen, where we get the most sunlight. I crank up the heat, open up all the blinds to let the sunshine in, and lay her in her nice warm tub. Her little body gets so relaxed and she opens her eyes real wide and looks all around. It's one of my favorite times of the day wiyh her. Her little spiky hair looks really curly when it's wet...just like her mom's & dad's. Baths usually end with her wrapped in a big fluffy towel and me lotioning her all up. I try to give her some "tummy time" after she's dressed and then she gets all swaddled up and naps in her swing. Oh to be a baby again! Doesn't it sound great?!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ohhhhh look at those tiny little diapers!! I miss those little things! She looks like she's really growing!! I can't wait to meet her...can we visit this week?

Anonymous said...

Ok, this kid is quite a character!
I see fun written all over her face. She is going to keep us smiling,if not rolling! Jackson saw her and started laughing hystericlly and screaming at the top of his lungs "baby"! How cute is the ruffled butt shot? Kiss her for me,
Lill

Marcie said...

She is absolutely adorable. I loved visiting with her this past weekend. She has such feminine little features. I just love her.
Aunt Marcie

Anonymous said...

she is definitely growing bigger and cuter every day!!
She's a little beauty!!