THREE WEEKS OLD! Yesterday was an exhausting day. All Claire wanted to do was eat and eat and EAT! I could hardly keep up with her! We had a visiting nurse stop by in the afternoon to see how Claire is progressing and she seemed pleased with her development so far.
Claire spent much of today back in her normal eating, sleeping, pooping routine. She spent some time in her swing and seemed to really enjoy it. Today was also our first appointment with the pediatrician. It went very well. Claire is now 18 1/2 inches long and 4 pounds 15 ounces. That's a weight gain of 8 ounces in 8 days. Not bad for a preemie! I guess that explains the feeding frenzy. Right now she is full tummied and swaddled up in a blanket. The rain pounding on the windows seems to be relaxing her. She's laying still with her eyes wide open...just taking everything in.
This picture was taken over the weekend. Doesn't she look so content?

5 comments:
corey
she is a pretty little girl. i check blogger every day,to see any new pictures.the pictures of your mom and dad, steve,and claire is a very good one. can't wait for more pictures
love Fran Hoffman
I love this picture Corey! She is so beautiful, I can't get over it! (I check the blog every day, too!) I love the pictures from this past week that your mom has been emailing.
She is so beautiful, how are you going to keep the boys off here when she's going to school??? :-)
I'm so glad she's eating well! She does sound like a fiesty little healthy one! I REALLY can't wait to meet her!
Hey Ya'll! I can't get over how adorable she is in this picture. She is beautiful, didn't we know she was going to be!
Love Ya!
Erika
This is one of the sweetest baby pictures I've ever seen.....I fell in love when I saw it. Can't wait to love her myself, you tell me when and I'll be there!
Love you three,
Lill
Post a Comment