










CHRISTMAS DAY WITH THE DEVLIN'S
Claire made her first trip to Grandma and Pappy's in Changewater
Our Christmas celebration continued up north with another yummy meal and even more presents to open. It was a fun day spent with family and we all got to be there when Livija took her first step!
11 comments:
corey
what great pictures claire is getting so big. have a happy new year fran hoffman
All of the pictures you posted in the past couple days are wonderful. You have such a beautiful home and I love the Christmas decorations! You should decorate my house next year!!
Looks like we all had a great time!!
The babies and the men look exhausted!!! :)
Iam so glad you went up north with Claire. The picture of the family is awesome! Livija looks scrumptious, i'd love to munch on her sweet cheeks. Marcie, save that beautiful dress for Claire next year. Having your family together under one roof is what the holidays is all about. My heart is full."God bless us, everyone" Tiny Tim and Lill
The photo of your Grandfather, in the chair, reading the paper and reaching out to Claire needs to be framed and put up....its like Norman Rockwell captured the moment. (yeah, iam a corn ball, so what.)
Lill
The photo of your Grandfather, in the chair, reading the paper and reaching out to Claire needs to be framed and put up....its like Norman Rockwell captured the moment. (yeah, iam a corn ball, so what.)
Lill
That picture of Steve and Imants is classic. I hope you had a great first Christmas as new parents. Here's to everything great in the New Year! Cheers!
Awesome pics!! I miss the Changewater house...seeing the pics gives me a bbrrntt!! And the picture of Grambo is CLASSIC! She's still rockin the silk red blouse...oooo mama hubba hubba!
Lill REALLY liked that picture. haha. Anyway, thanks for stealing the big announcement of Livija's first steps. I guess I'll have to post a little faster.
Claire is a beautiful little doll. I love her to pieces. Keep the pictures coming and enjoy the New Year!
Aunt Marcie
yeah, come on marcie!!! i mean i LOVE Livija in the bath, but we're ready to see all the christmas pics! :)
OOPS! Sorry Marce!
Post a Comment