Thursday, February 22, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Our family is growing and we want to share it with you! Although the distance separating us from some of you is far in miles, we would like to stay closely in touch by sharing our latest "adventures" in this blog. We plan to keep it updated as frequently as possible so check back regularly and enjoy!
5 comments:
So Beautiful!! No others words can be said.
love
aunt christa
I meant TO SAY no other words could be said about this picture except BEAUTIFUL! I THINK IT CAME OUT RIGHT THIS TIME
LOVE
AUNT CHRISTA
It came out fine the first time, Silly! Thank you! She was in such a good mood when I was taking these pictures. I just kept snapping away and each picture was coming out better than the next!
She is so beautiful!!! I can't believe how big she has gotten since I last saw her. Aubrey and Kaylee are looking forward to getting together again.(So is mom)
LOVE the headband!
Cute as a button it is!!!! Claire you are just precious and I can't believe you are four months old already!
Post a Comment