Monday, February 26, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Our family is growing and we want to share it with you! Although the distance separating us from some of you is far in miles, we would like to stay closely in touch by sharing our latest "adventures" in this blog. We plan to keep it updated as frequently as possible so check back regularly and enjoy!
5 comments:
I'm so glad that Claire and Olivia finally got to meet. I think Claire was getting a little anxious to hear about this little friend that Aunt Corey has been telling her all about.
Sorry I meant to "see this friend that Aunt Corey has been telling her all about."
Silly, me.
Olivia LOVES babies and she has been DYING to hold Claire! You can see in her face just how happy she is to be holding those two babies in her lap! Future babysitter!
Just ignore my posts they make no sense and refer to Corey as Claire's aunt. Apparently 4:12am is too early to think clearly enough to leave a post...
By the way,it wasn't really 4:12. I don't know why it says that.
hey kewl stuff olivia really loves tthe kids very well. keep up the good work. be in touch
Post a Comment