Thursday, April 12, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Our family is growing and we want to share it with you! Although the distance separating us from some of you is far in miles, we would like to stay closely in touch by sharing our latest "adventures" in this blog. We plan to keep it updated as frequently as possible so check back regularly and enjoy!
6 comments:
Are you kidding me with this picture? She is beautiful. Must get her looks from her Aunt.
Seriously Marcie...I just posted this picture 10 seconds ago. Are you stalking us?
This picture of Claire is so beautiful. It looks like an add for laura ashley. I love her. We miss u both so much!!!
maybe she could do commercials?
or model for baby magazines?
she looks like her grandmom's (both of us??? :)
I think you should get her into baby modeling! I thought of that before I read your other comments.. she is like a porcelain doll!
Claire to the camera: "Don't hate me because I'm beautiful."
Post a Comment