Thursday, May 17, 2007

TOOTH #2 IS HERE!
Claire's second tooth began to cut through yesterday morning. It is impossible to get a picture of them because Claire constantly has her tongue out. I guess you'll just have to come by for a visit if you want to check out her new choppers!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

She's getting so big so fast! I love that clip in her hair...and the happy, sweet look on her face. She's just too cute!

Marcie said...

adorable. give her a kiss from her aunt who is logging on out here in arizona!!!

Anonymous said...

she is definitely a "kid" now and not a baby...
2 Teeth...
Can the tooth fairy be far behind? :)

Unknown said...

A second tooth......your baby is growing up, and she is just beautiful!

Anonymous said...

I LOVE this picture, sooo cute! She is such a little peanut. I can't wait to see all of you again!