Thursday, August 09, 2007

CLAIRE WAS BUSY ALL WEEK
TRYING TO BEAT THE HEAT!


She went swimming with Nicoletta, Gabriella, Olivia, Jackson, and their Mommies.

(Pictured Above: Claire & Nicoletta's Mommy, Gina)


She took a drive up the NJ Parkway to visit Liam and his mommy Amy for more swimming and playing in their beautiful backyard.

(Pictured above: Amy, Liam, Fred the Dog, Corey, and Claire)



She went for a morning walk with friends through the shops of Wheaton Village and then had lunch at the Paper Waiter.

(Pictured above: Jackson, Olivia, Mommy Lill, Claire, Mommy Corey, Mommy-to-Be Tori with Baby Alex in her belly, AJ, Mommy Kimberly, and Gabby with Mommy Christa)

Claire is turning into quite the social butterfly, wouldn't you say?

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love love love the pic of Claire waving at the camera, already a little ham!!! hahaha

Anonymous said...

Also, what do you guys have in the water out there?? Everybody has a baby or is gonna have one! Maybe I should come out there.

Anonymous said...

I think it is contagious, Phyl...
come on out!! :)

Anonymous said...

It's Steve. He's the father of all of them.

Just kidding! That was a really sick joke.

Anonymous said...

I love Fred's leg hanging off the side of the couch. He is so cute and curly! Is Clare waving or is this her first "no more paparazzi" photo? : )

Anonymous said...

Yeah, Corey. That was gross.

Anonymous said...

Big love.

Anonymous said...

Why don't I remember any of it....both times?

Lill

PS
And Corey, Did you watch?

Anonymous said...

OMG. GAME OVER.