Tuesday, September 25, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Our family is growing and we want to share it with you! Although the distance separating us from some of you is far in miles, we would like to stay closely in touch by sharing our latest "adventures" in this blog. We plan to keep it updated as frequently as possible so check back regularly and enjoy!
8 comments:
Claire looks like she's thinking -
"where in the hell does she think she's going without me??"
and mommy looks like she is going to be "let loose for the beer and wine fest soon!! :)"
What about Starla? She looks so left out...look at her staring longingly into the camera waiting for just an ounce of attention.
crop it and frame it &i nclude starla.
it's sooo beatufil..corey & little steve...he used to squint all hottie like that on stage singing 99 luft balloons. raiourrrrr.
no Linda I think she is thinking "She is leaving me alone with daddy again and every time she leaves me with him I end up with food in places I didn't know I had 'sigh' please don't go" and starla is thinking "yeah mom's leavin tha baby with dad and that means I get to lick baby food off her wooohooo.......when the hell are you leaving"
You are probably so right!
ps...Phyllis, is that you?
I am getting caught up on the lates events and Erika is telling me how to comment.
do you know any other misplaced jersey girls?
So anonymous #1 is Phyllis. Who is anonymous #2? Uncle Chuck, is that you?
Post a Comment